okay, i admit it, i am lazy...

this awesomeness is by [rin] , Saturday, February 6, 2010 1:50 PM

But since when have I ever denied THAT fact, eh?
=B
Really lah, though, I feel so lazy to update my blog this week.
Ugghh~
Ya'll must hate me for this.
><

Ermms...
So, I dislocated my ankle on Monday.
=)
Let me give you some advice, by the way:
If you can help it, NEVER EVER EVER NEVER dislocate a bone/joint/limb/*insert preferred body part here* because it HURTS like nobody's business.
Actually lah, the part that hurts the most is when you have to go to the doctor to get the dislocation twisted back lah, BUT STILL!
Those agonizing moments of pure pain is enough, okay!

Anyways, I've been hobbling all over since Tuesday morning.
I'm just able to put my foot flat on the ground today lo.

Can't wait for it to get well.
I wanna resume my volleyball!
T^T

Mad mad mad LAZY this week.
Been putting off so many things I need to do.
Rawr~

P.S.
Lumos Alliance rejected my enrollment application twice liao!
Ishh~!

1 Response to "okay, i admit it, i am lazy..."

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails