starbucks supports earth hour...

this awesomeness is by [rin] , Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:21 PM

As most of you already know, yesterday (27th March) Earth Hour was held from 8.30-9.30pm.


For those of you who don't know about this,
WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN, UNDER A ROCK IS IT??

It's a super-promoted event and advertisements are EVERYWHERE.
Literally.

Some people are even taking advantage of this Earth Hour thingy to cash in on big bucks.
For example:

Can see?
Free 12oz of coffee when you buy a tumbler le.
I wonder how much is the tumbler.
Probably enough to buy TWO Grande-sized Iced Peppermint White Chocolate Mochas, huh?

Speaking of Starbucks right, have you ever tasted it?
If yes, LUCKY lah you.
If no, I can't blame you.
Like, who charges RM15 for a mug of coffee?

Yes, it is good coffee.
Yes, it tastes amazing.
Yes, they have all sorts of varieties.
And yes, the coffee beans are imported from all over the world.
But seriously, VERY EXPENSIVE OKAY?

I live for 17 years (Okay, 16+ years lah) also just drank it ONCE nya.

But believe me when I say it was the best coffee I've ever tasted.

Anyways, as I was saying, Starbucks was having this promo and I wanted to check it out.
I was in KL yesterday; in Mid Valley at Earth Hour.
And WTH!
Couldn't find a single Starbucks shop in the whole damn place!

All I could see was Coffee Beans, left, right and all around.
Ugghh.

Suan le.
Coffee only ma.
T^T

★`·..·´★`·..·´★`·..·´★`·..·´★`·..·´★`·..·´★

This took me forever to finish:
Supposedly, it's the Goddess of Technology.
And no, it's not Athena.
How's it look?
=)

1 Response to "starbucks supports earth hour..."

sada Says:

lolx... they have made the event as a free advertisement which means the event become too commercialized until the main aim of the event is neglect by the public. and also ppl are getting wrong message that thinking by switching off the lights for 1 hr, they did sth great to the environment... do read my blog post bout earth hour.... :)
http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=197821

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails